Responsive Website Development
We specialize in responsive (all device friendly) websites that encourage leads and capture immediate sales.
Fact: Most buying decisions start with a website visit. Is your website fluid across all devices and orientations? Is it easy to find and puchase products? Does your website convert more than 7% of its mobile traffic into leads or sales?
If not, contact us now or call Rick Costello's direct line at 1 (630) 788-9969 to further discuss.
From large scale eCommerce website development to mobile friendly web development, we specialize in building websites that sell product and capture leads.
Check out some of our web design samples to see how we help both small and large companies.
Our success-yielding Web development process:
- Plan: We help you define measurable website objectives (ie. newsletter opt-ins, sample downloads, online purchases), understand your target market (ie. buying motivators), and create the website strategic plan. Check out our Website Strategic Planning & Coaching service to see how it paves the way for success.
- Analysis: We perform a competitive analysis (ie. investigate competing sales strategies) and incorporate the findings into the website strategic plan. Check out our Website Competitive Intelligence & Research service to gauge its value.
- Requirements: We formulate and prioritize website requirements based on the expected return. (ie. Will each requirement help you make money or just cost you money?)
- Information Design: We build the website's taxonomy and flow chart.
- Web Design and Content Creation: We design the website's look and feel and interactive components, help author copy and create other graphical elements. Check out some recent web design samples that showcase our different design styles.
- Web Development: We begin HTML programming, scripting, database design, develop interactive components, and incorporate content into website framework.
- Test: We simulate multi-browser and multi-platform user scenarios and check for bugs, errors and other usability barriers.
- Deployment: We transfer your website to its final destination or hosting area.
- Test Again: We simulate multi-browser and multi-platform user scenarios a second time to check for bugs, errors and other usability issues.
- Evaluate: We measure your website's effectiveness against its original objectives and ensure it's performing as intended. Check out our Google Analytics Set Up service to see how we make this task simple.
- Improve: We relate poor performance to design or strategy issues and make any necessary changes to overcome the challenge. This is a constant process. Check out our Website Improvements service to see how it's done.
If you need an effective website, expect these skills to be included…
- Usability (user friendliness and efficiency)
- Technology (programming and systems integration)
- eCommerce (authentication and shopping cart integration)
- Market research
- Information architecture
- Consumer psychology
- Sales strategies and execution
- Design (aesthetics)
- Product and support fulfillment
- Customer relations
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Tracking and evaluation (web analytics)
- Traffic building
If you want to get started or need more help validating our capabilities, email those that have testified, contact Rick Costello, The Web Site Profit Doctor directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (630) 788-9969 (8 am - 5 pm CST) and fire-off your toughest question.
If you need more time to think about it, subscribe to our newsletter and wait for special discounts, limited promotions and new articles. Don't decide until you're absolutely convinced that it's the best thing for you.
Contact us when you're ready.